Pace Engineering is a manufacturer of machined wear components for the earthmoving, mining, and construction industries located in Willoughby, OH. We possess a unique combination of CNC machining and heat treat equipment that offers value to Fortune 100 equipment manufacturers.
We are actively seeking a Quality Inspector/Engineer to join our team.
Ideal qualifications include:
- Conduct daily inspections of machined components.
- Setup gages for machinists’ use for on-machine inspections.
- Conduct gage calibrations. Maintain calibration records.
- Conduct first article and PPAP inspections on new parts.
- Fulfill various requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
- Evaluate defective parts, provide alternatives for remedy, and record scrap.
- Organize and maintain the Inspection Area including inspection equipment and gages.
- Promote and instill a quality orientation throughout the organization.
The position requires standing continuously for up to four hours, the ability to repeatedly lift up to 40 pounds, and walking throughout a multi-acre site with multiple facilities.
For the successful candidate, the role can expand to a position with managerial responsibilities and wage growth.
Please forward your resume to Tom Jonozzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pace Engineering, Inc.
4800 Beidler Road
- 2 or 4 year technical degree, quality certificate, or similar experience.
- Ability to read drawings and deep familiarity with geometric tolerancing.
- Knowledge of machining basic principles.
- Quality-oriented. Accurate. Excellent attention to detail. Organized.
- Familiar with ISO 9001.
- Self-directed. Hands-on/roll-up-your-sleeves participant.
- Team player. Cooperative.
- Computer literate - MS Office applications, QA software, etc.